Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Bromley - up to £43,088 + benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a senior practitioner to join one of Bromley's child protection teams. They are looking for highly talented and ambitious social worker who will join them in their collective efforts to re-shape their service delivery.
Alongside this great opportunity, there are several additional benefits that Bromley council thinks is crucial to your joined success. These being manageable caseloads (amongst the lowest in the country) and excellent leadership/access to management. This is why there is a protected two week induction programme as well as one team manager to every five social workers.
Added benefits of Senior Practitioner in CP role:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- £2,000 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
Duties of this CP Senior Practitioner role:
- With appropriate supervision, assess for and provide services to children and families in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy
- To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions
- To maintain high standards of professional practice within workload
- Senior Practitioners may be responsible for supervision of some staff (up to level III Social Workers) in the service
- Maintain professional standards of practice and to work in accordance with the Departmental vision, values, procedures and managerial guidance
- Making comprehensive assessments of need
- Planning, implementing and terminating interventions
- Making referrals to the Community Mental Health Team when appropriate
- Working within the Borough's Child Protection guidelines to undertake key worker responsibilities
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- You are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org