Senior Practitioner - Leaving Care - Bromley - up to £43,088 + benefits
There is an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley's leaving care teams as a senior practitioner. They are looking for highly talented and ambitious social worker to work with them in their collective efforts to re-shape their current service delivery.
To show their dedication to their staff and service, Bromley Council has dedicated time for reflective supervision, small cluster teams with one manager to every five social workers as well as providing social workers with manageable caseloads (amongst the lowest in the country).
Benefits of Bromley's Senior Practitioner position:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- £2,000 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
Duties of this Leaving Care Practitioner role:
- Provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people appropriate to experience and capabilities
- Ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Develop practice, that takes a holistic view of the individual, locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles
- Prepare and submit written reports as and when required, including statements and care plans for care proceedings
- Ensure the Team Manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from workload and seek advice as and when necessary.
- Act as the duty worker for the team where appropriate, responding to queries and issues.
- Use ICT as required to maintain accurate case records, and to be able to report on key performance management data.
Essential requirements of all Social Workers:
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Degree, Masters, C.Q. S.W., Dip.S.W. Or equivalent.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
For more information please contact email@example.com