Social Worker - Complex Assessment Team - Buckinghamshire - £30-35 per hour
We require an experienced Adults Social Worker to work in a Complex Assessment Team in Buckinghamshire.
Within this role you will be responsible for supporting Younger Adults with physical disabilities and sensory impairment. You will also help Older People to live as independently as they are able and work with their carers to ensure risks are appropriately managed. You will be a vital member of these teams with some supervisory responsibilities for unqualified staff.
Successful candidates will need to be flexible, committed, and hard working with a willingness to work to quality standards.
Benefits as a Adults Complex Social Worker:
- Guaranteed home working
- Long term contract
- Laptop provided
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- 30-37 hours
Typical experience required as a Complex Care Social Worker:
- Working with vulnerable adults
- Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the Care Act 2014
- Reviewing and reassessing care plans
- Managing complex cases
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults; full investigations depending on experience
- Risk assessments
- Mental capacity assessments
Requirements as a Adults Complex Social Worker:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.