Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Bromley - up to £38,354 + benefits
Bromley Council's referral & assessment team are looking for a highly talented and ambitious social worker to join them in their collective efforts to update their service.
In joining Bromley's R&A team, you will have easy and regular access to the leadership team, have a protected two week induction, have opportunities to do bespoke training and also work with a manageable caseload.
Benefits of this Referral and Assessment Social Work role:
- £1,000 'Golden Hello'
- £1,500 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will:
- Assess for and provide services to Children In Need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, with appropriate supervision
- Ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions
- Maintain high standards of professional practice
- Maintain professional standards of practice and to work in accordance with the departmental vision
- Manage a caseload of children and families
- Contribute and participate in core assessments, in partnership with the child and parents
- Implement Child Protection and LAC procedures as and when required
- Facilitatie the provision and co ordination of appropriate services
- Work in partnership with colleagues in other agencies to develop and provide a range of interventions for families and children
- Undertake investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required
- Provide reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, child care reviews and in court processes. This may include giving evidence in Court
Essential requirements of a Social Worker:
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.