Team Manager - Referral & Assessment - Bromley - up to £46,022 + benefits
There is a great opportunity awaiting for a team manager to join one of Bromley's referral & assessment teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for the overall effective delivery and where necessary improvement of the services within their discipline. As a team manager you will be expected to lead and motivate a team ensuring all members work effectively with all parties to implement the statutory duties and responsibilities.
Benefits of a Team Manager role:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- £2,000 annual retention
- £2,460 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
Duties of a Team Manager include:
- Managing, supervising and developing staff to enhance performance
- Developing and providing services which are culturally sensitive and empowering for all service users
- Developing new services, where necessary, with partner agencies
- Initiating, planning, managing and implementing change
- To interpret and analyse information and use, where necessary, as catalyst to implement positive changes in the delivery of services
- Establishing Quality Assurance and Performance Management frameworks
- Promoting equality and anti-discriminatory practice, and recognise the importance of equality issues for both staff and service users
- Working flexibly and creatively as well as being willing to work some evenings, usually by prior arrangement
Essential requirements of any Social Worker:
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Registered with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.