Team Manager - Looked After Children - Bromley - up to £46,022 + benefits
Our Client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley's Looked After Children Teams as a Team Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for the overall effective delivery and where necessary improvement of the services within their discipline. As a team manager you should expect to lead and motivate a team, ensuring all members work effectively with all parties to implement the statutory duties and responsibilities.
Benefits of a Team Manager:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- £2,000 annual retention
- £2,460 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
As an LAC Team Manager you will be expected to:
- Manage, supervise and develop staff to enhance performance
- Develop and provide services which are culturally sensitive and empowering for all service users
- Develop new services, where necessary, with partner agencies
- Initiate, plan, manage and implement change
- Interpret and analyse information and, where necessary, implement positive changes
- Establish Quality Assurance and Performance Management frameworks, which are able to identify good practice and promptly address areas of concern
- Work flexibly and creatively and have a willingness to work some evenings (usually by prior arrangement)
Requirements of all Social Workers:
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.