Team Manager - Leaving Care - Bromley - up to £46,022 + benefits
There is an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley's Leaving Care Teams as a Team Manager. This is a great opportunity to use your management skills to streamline an effective service and be creative in making improvements that will directly impact service users. As a team manager you must be able to lead and motivate your leaving care team, ensuring communication across all parties in order to implement the statutory duties and responsibilities to high standards.
Benefits of a Team Manager:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- £2,000 annual retention
- £2,460 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
This Team Manager role will include:
- Managing, supervising and developing staff to enhance performance
- Developing and providing services which are culturally sensitive and empowering for all service users
- Developing new services, where necessary, with partner agencies
- Initiating, planning, managing and implementing change
- Establishing Quality Assurance and Performance Management frameworks
- Using your own initiative, working under pressure and managing time and resources
- Working flexibly including working some evenings (usually by prior arrangement)
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org