Team Manager - Leaving Care - Bromley - up to £46,022 + benefits
There is an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley's Leaving Care Teams as a Team Manager. This is a great opportunity to use your management skills to streamline an effective service and be creative in making improvements that will directly impact service users. As a team manager you must be able to lead and motivate your leaving care team, ensuring communication across all parties in order to implement the statutory duties and responsibilities to high standards.
Benefits of a Team Manager:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- £2,000 annual retention
- £2,460 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
This Team Manager role will include:
- Managing, supervising and developing staff to enhance performance
- Developing and providing services which are culturally sensitive and empowering for all service users
- Developing new services, where necessary, with partner agencies
- Initiating, planning, managing and implementing change
- Establishing Quality Assurance and Performance Management frameworks
- Using your own initiative, working under pressure and managing time and resources
- Working flexibly including working some evenings (usually by prior arrangement)
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.