Social Worker - Mental Health - Lewisham - £28 to £30 per hour
A Mental Health Social Worker is required in Lewisham. Candidates must have completed and passed ASYE if qualified post-2012. The main purpose of the role is to complete Mental Health Act assessments as and when required. Candidates must therefore be experienced in post-qualified roles and familiar with the Mental Health Act as well as mental capacity assessments.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within an integrated Mental Health Team
- Work autonomously
- Work with adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Possess knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.