Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bromley - up to £38,354 +benefits
There is an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley's looked after children teams. They are looking for a highly talented and ambitious social worker to join them in their collective efforts to re-shape their service delivery.
Working for Bromley Council will ensure you have regular contact with your supervisors, personal learning and development opportunities as well as having a manageable caseload (amongst the lowest numbers in the country).
Benefits of a LAC Social Worker:
- £1,000 'Golden Hello'
- £1,500 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
Duties of a LAC Social Worker will include:
- Support children living with relatives, friends or foster families and prospective adopters
- Ensure the children's safety and support them towards independence.
- Regular visits, assessments and reviewing Care Plans
- Understand their wishes, and champion and support them to reach their full potential.
- Occasionally, you will be required to prepare reports and attend court.
Essential requirements of all Social Workers:
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
For more information please contact email@example.com