Social Worker - Discharge to Assess Team - Gloucestershire - £30-35 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker in Gloucestershire to join a Discharge to Assess Team.
Within this role successful Social Workers will carry out assessments for clients in Hospital to determine eligibility, care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers. These assessments will be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it. Candidates will also undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Guaranteed home working
- Long term contract
- Laptop provided
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
Duties as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs.
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
- To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
- To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.