Social Worker - Leaving Care - Bromley - up to £38,354 +benefits
Our Client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley's Leaving Care teams. They are looking for highly talented and ambitious social worker to join in their collective efforts to re-shape their current service delivery.
In choosing to work for Bromley Council you will be helping yourself and your career. Bromley Council is committed to keeping manageable caseloads, having dedicated time for reflective supervision and introducing social workers to their team properly with a protected two week induction programme.
Benefits of a Bromley Council Social Worker:
- £1,000 'Golden Hello'
- £1,500 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
The role of a Leaving Care Social worker will be:
- Providing professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people
- Ensuring the highest of professional standards
- To have good overall knowledge of relevant legislation
- Investigating, evaluating and analysing information on cases
- Developing a practice that takes a holistic view of the individual
- Ensuring that all case management complies with the statutory requirements
- To prepare and submit written reports as and when required
- Ensuring the Team Manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from workload
- To act as the duty worker for the team where responsible
- To use ICT as required to maintain accurate case records
- To proactively liaise with and work in partnership other agencies and organisations, parents and carers
Essential requirements of Social Workers:
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
For more information please contact email@example.com