Social Worker - Child Protection - Bromley - up to £38,354 +benefits
Our Client has an exciting opportunity to join one of Bromley's Child Protection teams. They are looking for a highly talented and ambitious social worker to join them in their efforts to re-shape the current service delivery to children.
As a social worker employed by Bromley Council you can look to enjoy bespoke training, regular contact with your leadership teams as well as manageable caseloads so that you can focus on delivering high quality casework.
Benefits of a CP Social Worker:
- £1,000 'Golden Hello'
- £1,500 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
This Social Work role includes:
- Assessing and providing services to children and families in need
- Taking responsibility for children and families where needs are particularly complex
- Ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary
- Maintaining high standards of professional practice
- Maintaining professional standards of practice
- Making a comprehensive assessment of need, in partnership with the child, parents, other family members and professionals
- Planning, implementing and terminating interventions
- Facilitating the provision and co-ordination of appropriate services
- Working within the Borough's Child Protection guidelines to undertake key worker responsibilities towards children on the child protection register
- Formulating and updating child protection plans, with appropriate guidance from the Group Manager
Requirements of a qualified Social Worker:
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.