This website uses cookies. Read our cookie policy for more information. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Social Worker - Child Protection

Job Type:
Social Work
Children and Families Services, Child Protection
Social Worker, Senior Social Worker
£38,354 per annum
Job Ref:

Social Worker - Child Protection - Bromley - up to £38,354 +benefits

Our Client has an exciting opportunity to join one of Bromley's Child Protection teams. They are looking for a highly talented and ambitious social worker to join them in their efforts to re-shape the current service delivery to children.

As a social worker employed by Bromley Council you can look to enjoy bespoke training, regular contact with your leadership teams as well as manageable caseloads so that you can focus on delivering high quality casework.

Benefits of a CP Social Worker:

  • £1,000 'Golden Hello'
  • £1,500 annual retention
  • £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
  • Generous annual leave
  • Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
  • Savings with Childcare
  • Pension Scheme

This Social Work role includes:

  • Assessing and providing services to children and families in need 
  • Taking responsibility for children and families where needs are particularly complex
  • Ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary
  • Maintaining high standards of professional practice
  • Maintaining professional standards of practice
  • Making a comprehensive assessment of need, in partnership with the child, parents, other family members and professionals
  • Planning, implementing and terminating interventions
  • Facilitating the provision and co-ordination of appropriate services
  • Working within the Borough's Child Protection guidelines to undertake key worker responsibilities towards children on the child protection register
  • Formulating and updating child protection plans, with appropriate guidance from the Group Manager

Requirements of a qualified Social Worker:

  • Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
  • That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
  • Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
  • A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding

For more information please contact

Contact Details:
Tel: 0207 046 6215
Contact: Nina Brun

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings