Senior Practitioner - Court Team - Bromley - up to £43,088 +benefits
Our Client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley's court teams as a senior practitioner. They are looking for a highly talented and ambitious person to join them in their collective efforts to re-shape the team's service delivery.
Bromley Council are dedicated to their service and staff and hope to employ someone who will be proud to work within their team.
Benefits of a Bromley Council Senior Practitioner:
- £1,000 'Golden Hello'
- £1,500 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
The successful Court Team Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
For more information please contact email@example.com