Team Manager - Child Protection - Bromley - up to £46,022 +benefits
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of Bromley's child protection teams as a team manager. This could be a great next step in your career in taking responsibility for the overall effective delivery of a service and taking initiative in improving the service. As a team manager you will be expected to lead and motivate the team and ensure all colleagues work effectively.
Benefits of this Team Manager role include:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- £2,000 annual retention
- £2,460 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
This CP role includes these job duties:
- Manage, supervise and develop staff to enhance performance
- Develop and provide services which are culturally sensitive and empowering for all service users
- Develop new services, where necessary, with partner agencies
- Initiate, plan, manage and implement change
- Liaise and negotiate effectively across agency boundaries
- Ensure that timely appraisal, supervision, support and direction are provided to staff
- Use your own initiative, work under pressure and manage time
- Promote equality and anti-discriminatory practice, and recognise the importance of equality issues for both staff and service users
- Work flexibly and creatively and be willing to work some evenings (usually by prior arrangement)
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Currently qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org