Senior Practitioner - Looked After Children - Bromley - up to £43,088 +benefits
Our client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley's looked after children teams as a senior practitioner. They are looking for a highly talented and ambitious social worker to join them in their efforts in re-shaping their children's service delivery.
In joining Bromley Council's LAC team, you can expect regular contact and time from your leadership team, bespoke training opportunities and a very manageable caseload (among the lowest in the country).
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- £2,000 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
Duties of this LAC Practitioner role include:
- Supporting children living with relatives, friends or foster families and prospective adopters
- Ensuring their safety and supporting them when working towards independence
- Carrying out regular visits, assessments and reviewing care plans
- Nurturing and developing
- Understanding and interpreting their wishes
- Preparing reports and attending court when necessary
- Working alongside other social workers, family support workers and partnership organisations
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Current registration with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.