Senior Practitioner - Looked After Children - Bromley - up to £43,088 +benefits
Our client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley's looked after children teams as a senior practitioner. They are looking for a highly talented and ambitious social worker to join them in their efforts in re-shaping their children's service delivery.
In joining Bromley Council's LAC team, you can expect regular contact and time from your leadership team, bespoke training opportunities and a very manageable caseload (among the lowest in the country).
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- £2,000 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
Duties of this LAC Practitioner role include:
- Supporting children living with relatives, friends or foster families and prospective adopters
- Ensuring their safety and supporting them when working towards independence
- Carrying out regular visits, assessments and reviewing care plans
- Nurturing and developing
- Understanding and interpreting their wishes
- Preparing reports and attending court when necessary
- Working alongside other social workers, family support workers and partnership organisations
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Current registration with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
For more information please contact email@example.com