Senior Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Wokingham - £35 p/h
We require an experienced Social Worker in Wokingham to join a Children's Safeguarding Team.
Within this role successful candidates will ideally have experience working in either Children's
Safeguarding, Children In Need and / or Child Protection. Candidates will be working within a safeguarding setting, managing child in need, child protection, legal proceedings and LAC.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Children's and Families Team are:
- Experienced Team with good management structure
- Varied caseload
- Central location - ideal for commuting
- Good carer progression
To work in the Children's and Families Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Child Protection and Care Proceedings
- Attending court and writing court reports
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.