Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention - West Sussex - £33p/h
There is currently a social worker position open in Worthing's assessment and intervention team. The successful candidate will have experience in child and family assessments, section 47 inquiries and interventions as well as care plans for children in need.
You will be required to use your professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of the individuals, their relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services.
Benefits of this Social Work position:
- Long contracts available
- Manageable case load
- Supportive and stable team
- Good rate of pay
Duties as an Assessment and Intervention Social Worker:
- Carrying out parenting and risk assessments
- Care plans
- Maintaining up to date assessments, care plans and reviews for all cases
- Providing Section 17 support to families and children in need
- Undertaking section 47 investigations
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.