Social Worker - Mental Health - Bromley - £28 per hour
Bromley are looking for somebody with experience in previous Mental Health settings. Candidates will be completing mental capacity assessments, mental health assessments and completing safeguarding enquiries. You will be managing a complex caseload within community settings.
Excellent Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding legislation knowledge is required for this role.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within an integrated Mental Health Team
- Work autonomously
- They will be expected to work with health colleagues focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.