Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Kingston - £28 to £30 per hour
The main duties of this social worker post will be to take forward our housing related work including the identification and assessment of people who may be able to move to new housing developments and to be an integral part of the overall project work. This will include liaison with individuals, their families, advocates, current providers etc. Effective support planning will be required to ensure that appropriate packages of care are in place in the new setting and so clear negotiation with support providers will be a necessary skill.
Additional duties will be standard care management tasks within the LD Team, including duty, safeguarding and casework:
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
Skills and Abilities for this Role:
- Effective communication skills.
- Assessment and support planning.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Working to agreed timescales.
- Clear liaison with partners within project team.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.