Social Worker - Contact, Assessment and Intervention - West Sussex - £33p/h
There is a current vacancy in a contact, assessment and intervention team for a social worker in Crawley, West Sussex. The ideal candidate will have experience of child and family assessments, section 47 inquiries as well as intervention and care planning for children in need.
In this role there is a fair amount of admin time so you will need to have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills in order to gather information and make full assessments.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Long contracts available
- Manageable case load
- Supportive and stable team
- Good rate of pay
As a Contact, Assessment and Intervention Social Worker you must be able to:
- Use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs
- Arrange the provision of appropriate care services
- Have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills
- Gather information and make a full assessment of risks
- Devise individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action
- Manage an agreed case load
- Use paper and computerised case recording systems to produce reports
- Assess risks, needs and information, and recognise problems
- Understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.