Practice Manager - Assessment & Intervention - West Sussex - £35p/h
West Sussex council are currently recruiting for an experienced practice manager to head their assessment anfd intervention team in Crawley, West Sussex.
The main focus of this practice manager role is to lead, motivate and manage a team comprised of social workers as well as non-qualified staff. The aim of this is to deliver an excellent children’s social care service on a day to day basis.
In order to successful apply for this role you must have had recent, post-qualified experience in children's services as well as some management/leading experience.
Benefits of this Practice Manager position:
- Long contracts available
- Supportive and stable team
- Good rate of pay
Duties of a Practice Manager in an Assessment and Intervention Team are to:
- Ensure an effective service is delivered
- Ensure cases are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage performance and quality of the team's work as a whole
- Effectively manage resources and budgets in collaboration with others
- Co-ordinate, plan and deliver agreed activities and objectives
- Be accountable for the practice of social workers within the team
- Provide effective, professional supervision as well as performance appraisals
Essential requirements include:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.