Senior Social Worker - Adoption - Dudley - £29.93p/h
There is an excellent opportunity for a senior social worker to join an adoption team in Dudley. Dudley council are pioneering the centre for professional practice, which offers a high standard of training and regular workshops to help you further your career.
In order for you to be considered for this rewarding social work role, you must have had recent, post-qualified experience in adoption and/or children's services.
Benefits of a Dudley Senior Social Worker:
- High standards of training
- Regular work shops
- Regular supervision
- Supportive team and management
- Potential for long term placements
Duties of an Adoption Social Worker include:
- Family finding for children who have a plan of adoption
- The recruitment, preparation and assessment of prospective adopters
- Presenting prospective adopters to the adoption panel
- Supporting approved adopters through the matching and placement of children up to the granting of an adoption order
- Undertaking assessment of non-agency (step parent) adoptions
- Covering a general adoption duty service
- Writing prospective adopter and court reports
Essential requirements to be an Adoption Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.