Social Worker - Adult Community Team - Milton Keynes - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker with previous experience to work in a Adults Community Team. in Milton Keynes.
Within this role successful candidate will carry out the duties of a professional Social Worker within Specialist Services, assessing the needs of adult and their families and carers , analysing information and with the needs of the adult as central, developing and implementing care plan and effective intervention that will ensure the adults safety, well being and development into , in line with policy and legislation and professional codes of practice.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
- Long term contract
- Supportive manager
- Can be based in any office
As a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.