Team Manager - Looked After Children (LAC) - Norfolk - £38ph
We require an experienced Team Manager to work in a Looked After Children (LAC) Team in Norfolk.
Within this role candidates will be confident acting as the Line Manager, supervising and quality assuring the work of the Social Workers in the Team. In this role Team Managers will liaise with clients and professionals and also Chair Child Protection Core Groups.
Due to the nature of this role successful candidates must have statutory experience at a Senior or Management level.
Benefits of the role as a LAC Team Manager:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Opportunity for flexible working
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme