Social Worker - Mental Health - Southwark - £28p/h
Our client is currently recruiting for a social worker to become part of their mental health team treating adults.
Candidates must have experience in post-qualified roles for at least 2 years and be familiar with the Mental Health Act as well as mental capacity assessments. The ideal candidate will be someone who has forensic mental health experience.
Benefits of a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within an integrated mental health team
- Work autonomously
- Work with adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illnesses
- Handle mental health treatments and interventions as well as care management
- Write mental health act reports
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.