Social Worker - Safeguarding & Assessment - Lancashire - £32p/h
Lancashire council are looking for an experienced social worker to join their children and families safeguarding and assessment team. As a children and family services social worker you will be working with vulnerable children and families that are under care management or child protection plans.
Due to this you must have had at least one years' post-qualified experience in child protection, safeguarding and court work.
Benefits of a Safeguarding and Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Chance to progress within an advanced role
- Chance to mentor, supervise and help Newly Qualified Social Workers
- CV enhancement
- Long term contracts available
You should have the following skills/knowledge/duties in Safeguarding and Assessment:
- Ability to undertaken children in need visits to children
- Assess the capacity of parents
- Undertaking section 47 inquiries
- Complete child protection investigations and reports
- Undertaking home visits
- Engage in direct work with children 0 – 18
- Covering duty calls
As a Children & Families Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme