Independent Reviewing Officer - Bromley - £39,315 to £46,022 per annum
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and determined professional to provide child-centred practice and challenge in the development and improvement of children’s looked after services within the London Borough of Bromley.
Working closely with the Group Managers of Quality Assurance you will review children's plans in a way which leads to improve standards of social work practice and outcomes for Bromley children. You will hold a caseload of children and young people from diverse backgrounds, building solid relationships with them and the team around them.
As a highly experienced, motivated professional, you will make sound decisions under pressure. You will possess excellent communication, analytical and written skills, be a creative thinker, problem solver, as well being effective at both prioritising and meeting performance targets.
You will be part of a supportive team within a service that is committed to best practice, regular supervision, excellent training, career development and appraisal.
Benefits as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Eligibility to join our excellent lease car scheme
- £2,000 Annual Retention
- £2,000 Golden Hello
- Guaranteed professional development days
- Membership of the Local Government pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Discounted gym membership
- Staff discounts on hundreds of high street shops and restaurants through our “Lifestyle” benefits scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme – make savings on the costs of childcare as well as our cycle to work scheme.
- You must be a qualified HCPC registered Social Worker
- Satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service check is required
- Driving a car/vehicle is an integral and regular feature of the job; and therefore having a current driving licence and use of own car/vehicle are deemed to be essential and compulsory for the performance of the job