Social Worker - Adults Rapid Response Team - Worcestershire - £23.26 per hour
We currently require a Social Worker with previous statutory experience to work in a Adults Rapid Response Team in Worcestershire.
The main purpose of working for this team is to provide residents with health, social care and promoting independence services as near to home as possible. Successful candidates will ensure a rapid response to problem-solving when adults find themselves in a crisis situation which might lead to an inappropriate admission to hospital.
Benefits as a Adults Rapid Response Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Fast paced turnover
Requirements as a Adults Rapid Response Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme