Senior Practitioner - Adult Services - Suffolk - £31 per hour
Our client in Suffolk requires an experienced Senior Practitioner to work in a Adults Community Team in Suffolk.
Within this role candidates will manage and supervise complex caseloads within community settings. Candidates ideally need to have excellent knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding legislation.
Benefits as a Adults Community Senior Practitioner:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As a Senior Practitioner you will:
- Complete mental capacity assessments
- Carry out risk assessments
- Continuing healthcare plans
- Complete safeguarding enquiries
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.