Social Worker - Youth Offending - Part Time - Dudley - £25 per hour
Our client in Dudley are looking to recruit one part time (18.5 hours) Advanced Social Worker to work in a Youth Offending Team.
Within this role successful candidates will lead and develop the professional practice of team members and other colleagues, and model and facilitate reflective practice. You will also Improve the quality of work done by social workers, and team members including effective case management, purposeful evidence based interventions, analytical assessments and high quality written work.
Due to the nature of this role, previous YOS experience is essential.
Benefits of the role as a Youth Offending Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Potential for long contract
- Stable team
Responsibilities as a Youth Offending Social Worker:
- Your role will positively implement the Early Help strategy in partnership with families and other agencies. To ensure that families assessed as needing Early Help receive coordinated and timely help that meets the needs of individual children and families to ensure that every baby, child and young person acquires the social and emotional foundations upon which success depends.
- The post holder will support the establishment, development and delivery of this new service and support the management of the day to day delivery of an effective service improving outcomes for children and young people.
- Your role is to work proactively and creatively with partners to develop and deliver a ‘Think Family’ based approach ensuring that all services working with the family are coordinated and work effectively together whilst maintaining a focus upon the child / young person.
- This service is to meet the needs of families and therefore the post holder will be expected to work over a 7 day week, this would include evenings.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.