Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Stockport - £25p/h
Stockport City Council require an experienced social worker to join their children's locality team. This role requires social workers to be fully qualified and recently experienced in a similar role.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team who have recently had a 'good' rating from Ofsted. The feedback we have received from current social workers within the authority has been extremely positive and we are told it is an excellent place to work.
Benefits as a Locality Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Very stable authority
- Good management support structure
- Remote working facilities
- Free staff parking
- Modern offices
The successful Locality Social Worker must be able to showcase these skills:
- Writing good quality reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Initiating section 47s
- Be confident in the court arena
- Good handling of care proceedings.
Essential requirements of a Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme