Assistant Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding - Hampshire - £38 p/h
We require an experienced Assistant Team Manager to join a Child Protection Team in Hampshire.
The successful applicant will have experience of working within a similar role and proven management experience. The role will require you to assist the Team Manager in supporting the team. The role may require a small number of cases to be held. Knowledge of Safeguarding, Looked after Children and Court is required.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
As a Child Protection Assistant Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Quality assurance of cases
- Mentoring and Supervision
- Deputising for the Team Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Child Protection legislation
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.