Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Surrey - £26-30p/h
Surrey's county council are currently looking to hire an experienced social worker to join their adults hospital team based at Epsom General Hospital. The ideal candidate must be a full and clean UK license holder and have access to a vehicle at the time of applying.
Hospital discharge experience is desirable but not essential for the right candidate.
Benefits of this Hospital Social Work role include:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
The ideal Social Worker for this Hospital role will have:
- Knowledge of CHC, mental capacity and delayed discharge acts
- Sound IT skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good standard of written English
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good grasp of relevant legislation
- Knowledge of personalisation and safeguarding agendas
- Previous hospital experience
- Must be adaptable in their way of working
Essential requirements of a Social Worker:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.