Social Worker - Help and Protection Team - Buckinghamshire - Up to £35 an hour
A Social Worker is required to work full time in a stable front line Team in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. This team requires a social worker who has previously worked with children who are subject to Child Protection Plans, Child in Need Plans and children who are looked after by the Local Authority.
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience of working with children subject to Care Proceedings through to a Care and Placement Order being granted. They must have a good understanding of the PLO.
The successful candidate must have statutory children's social work experience and be able to deliver high quality social work assessments and interventions, while managing a varied caseload and the demands of a frontline team.
Benefits as a Help and Protection Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Stable Local Authority
- Supportive Team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.