Social Worker - Children's EDT (Emergency Duty Team) - Bury - £26.88 per hour
I am recruiting for an EDT social worker to join my client in Bury. The successful candidate will be part of the Emergency Duty Service which provides an essential social work service out of normal office hours through the night-times, weekends and holiday periods. Candidates will be required to work on a shift basis as part of our emergency duty team.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- Long term contracts available
- CV enhancement
- Progression Opportunities
Duties of this role:
- To provide an Emergency Social Work Service to Children, Adults and their families across the Social Care Service as required, including discharging statutory and non-statutory duties on behalf of the Local Authority.
- To provide advice, emotional support and practical interventions to people facing crisis situations outside of day time office hours.
- To investigate allegations of abuse and neglect of children and young people and take appropriate safeguarding action in accordance with Bury Safeguarding Children Board procedures.
- To respond to adult safeguarding concerns in accordance with the adult safeguarding procedure.
- To undertake assessments under the Mental Health Act, 1983, [as amended 2007].
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.