Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - Oxfordshire - up to £40 p/h
Based in Oxford.
Office based, non-case holding role.
Working hours 9-5.
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH Team in Oxfordshire.
Successful applicants will have short term experience with an understanding of single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role. Familiarity with signs of safety model is also desirable. Candidates will be able to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team.
We have extensive experience placing candidates into roles ideally suited to their work/life requirements. Our wide-ranging network of senior relationships allow us to find the right role at the right time. As a market leader, we tailor our search to your needs to find a position that can have a positive impact on your life.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Office based role
- Non case-holding
- Excellent pay rates
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes