Senior Practitioner - Forensic Team - Hackney - £30 to £33 per hour
My client in Hackney requires a Senior Practitioner to join them on the Forensic Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced social worker who can demonstrate experience in Adults Services, mental health, older people and ideally in Forensics too. The Forensic Directorate of East London NHS Foundation Trust provides the regional forensic service to the Trust boroughs of Hackney.
The service meets the specialist needs of mentally disordered offenders, the majority of whom are admitted via the criminal justice system. Forensic Social Work Staff are employed by the London Borough of Hackney. The Forensic Social Work Team provides a social care service to inpatients and community patients, working closely with families and other carers.
Benefits as a Forensic Senior Practitioner:
- Interesting case load
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay
As a Senior Practitioner you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Ability to communicate effectively and creatively with users
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation and from other agencies/disciplines
- Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.