Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Milton Keynes - up to £34 an hour
We require a Social Worker to work in a Referral and Assessment Team in Milton Keynes.
The purpose of the role is to provide professional support to the Customer Liaison Officers and, in urgent scenarios, to undertake strengths based assessments and reviews, providing advice and information and, where appropriate, care planning.
The successful candidate will need to have assessment experience and be able to operate within the Council's policies and procedures and relevant legislation. This role is in a supportive team with a strong team manager and would be an opportunity to move away from long term case holding.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Requirements as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.