Social Worker - Adults Services / Community Team - Birmingham - £24.47 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to work in a Community Team in Yardley, Birmingham.
In this role successful candidates will be responsible for dealing with complex and varied cases and will complete safeguarding enquires.
As a Adults Community Social Worker you will assess service users in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes and have previous experience working with Older People and Physical Disabilities.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Work from home
- Carefirst Training
As a Adults Community Social Worker your duties will include:
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous community experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.