Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Cambridgeshire - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Learning Disabilities Team in Cambridgeshire.
In this role candidates will provide social work and care management service to people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
The successful social worker will act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Long term contract
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience in learning disabilities
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme