Social Worker - Adults Hospital Triage - Worcestershire - £23.26 per hour
We require an experienced Hospital Social Worker to work in a Adults Triage Team in Worcestershire.
In this role as a Social Worker you will provide general support through dialysis – both hospital
and community sand help counsel patients and families re end of life issues.
Successful candidates must ideally have knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Great support structure
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As a Adults Hospital Triage Social Worker you will need the following experience:
- Duty Work
- Safeguarding experience essential as the team manage all safeguarding concerns
- Reablement assessments- telephone and face to face
- Crisis Management
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.