Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - Staffordshire - £26.50 per hour
Our client in Staffordshire is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to work in a Adults Safeguarding Team.
In this role candidates will be expected to complete safeguarding investigations in line with Section 42, of the Care Act 2014. Social Workers will also have experience in managing Safeguarding cases and court cases.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
Requirements as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Able to work autonomously and sounds decision making
- Manage a varied caseloads
- Extensive experience in social work
- Working with adults age 18 onwards/transition cases
- Fully competent in completing CHC assessment with CCG
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.