Team Manager - Children & Families - Sefton - £35 per hour
A Team Manager is required to join Sefton to manage, develop, and lead a Social Work Team service. Your main aim will be to deliver high quality services that address the needs of children/young people and their families, and lead to improved outcomes. The team manager will also be expected to implement cost-effective delivery of services and ensure the authority meets its statutory obligations.
The successful team manager will also be responsible for key decision making in relation to resource allocation, service delivery, and all day to day or operational matters.
Benefits as a Children and Families Team Manager:
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV Enhancement
- Long term contracts available
- Supportive Team
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for assessing need and risk and agreeing early intervention packages for children with additional needs.
- Being responsible for the day to day management and supervision of team members
- Managing, monitoring and ensuring high professional standards of practice and performance in all areas of service delivery and from all members or the team
- Leading regular work and service allocation meetings
- Working with Heads of Service so that service and team priorities are met
- Offering support and advice to partner agencies to assist them in carrying out common assessments and to take on the role of lead professional
- Ensuring that services and packages provided for children and their families are in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Managerial experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.