Social Worker - MASH - Wandsworth - £32 per hour
A MASH Social Worker is required in Wandsworth to process and analyse incoming referrals. The candidate will also complete signs of safety analysis and make recommendations for future work and identify appropriate services for a family. Candidates will need to work autonomously and quickly to manage pace of work.
Benefits as a MASH social worker:
- Office based
- Good rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
Duties as a MASH social worker:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Working alongside Duty/CP teams
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Maintaining constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.