Social Worker - Children's Single Point of Access - Permanent - Reading - £38,756 - £43,229 per annum
Full & Part Time hours available
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a dynamic Children's Service who are committed to improving outcomes for children.
The Children's Single Point of Access team is the single point of contact for all early help and children's social care services and enquiries. They work closely with a wide range of teams and partner agencies to facilitate different levels of support needed by children, young people and their families.
They will consider candidates with a variety of experience so this is a great opportunity to change direction and springboard your career.
Benefits of working for Reading as a Children's Social Worker include:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- On-site Nursery & access to Child Care vouchers
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
As a Children's Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK licence holder
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org