Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding Team - Gloucestershire - £41p/h
We require an experienced Team Manager to oversee a team of 6-7 social workers in their safeguarding duties. Successful candidates will have a strong focus on children, clear decision making and quality assurance of work.
Due to the nature of this role candidates will need to have demonstrated experience in management of a frontline childrens services.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Safeguarding Team Manager:
- Supportive senior managers
- Competitive pay rate
- Small manageable teams
- Support from Advanced practitioners
- Access to my liquid rewards
- Access to free liquid training
As a Children's Safeguarding Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Quality assurance of cases
- Mentoring and Supervision
- Deputising for the Team Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Child Protection legislation
As a Children's Assessment Assistant Team Manager, you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.