Senior Practitioner - Initial Response (Duty) - Black County - £32.34 per hour
We have an opportunity available for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join a Initial Response Team in Walsall.
Successful Social Workers will conduct assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings. This team primarily aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care.
In order to be successful for this role candidates must have previous post qualified statutory experience working in a initial response team.
Benefits as a Initial Response Senior Practitioner:
- Stable Team
- Friendly Environment
- Office Based
- Driving not required
- Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervision
- Good Transport Links
- Career Development
- Potential for long term placements
- Flexible working hours (one or more days working from home)
- Great rates of pay
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.