Social Worker - Child Protection - Reading - £38 p/h
An experienced Child Protection Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection Team in Reading. You must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings.
As Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. You must also have knowledge of relevant legislation.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Long term contracts 6 month minimum
- Competitive rates of pay
- Stable management team
- Regular supervision
- Modern offices
As a Child Protection Social Worker you should have experience in:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme